Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Angel Candle Mat

This week I have been fighting off another flu. I think I am a flu magnet, and since I am allergic to the shots, I have to put up with them. I have been busy making new items for christmas, so of course I cannot show you them, since they are presents and surprises.

Last week I made a prim candle mat for a fellow prim lover's birthday. I really love making gifts for my friends.This penny rug was inspired by a gravestone design. I really love how it came out, really dark and prim. I plan on spending my time this season working on gifts and creating new ideas, so I will be getting back into patterns after the holidays.

I have found out that Dora is a bully. She loves tormenting my sons cat, and they spend their time chasing each other up and down the stairs. Hopefully Dora will get over her jealousy and let the kitty upstairs.

3 comments:

JoJo said...

Love your mat, Debbie. What a wonderful gift.

I hope you're feeling better. The flu is so darn nasty. I caught the bad stuff a couple of years ago, in spite of the shot, and spent two weeks in bed, wishing I could die and then afraid I actually would!

I hope Dora and "Psycho Kitty" eventually learn to get along. Dora may be just guarding her turf or maybe she's trying to play too hard. Is your son's cat female? Two females can have a hard time learning to get along.

WoolenSails said...

Thanks Jo,
Yes they are both females. They are close in age, so I think they just need to learn how to play nice;)

Debbie

primitivebettys said...

Perfectly prim mat, Debbie :) You do such sweet prim work.