Thursday, November 13, 2008

An Early Christmas

I have been busy working on gifts for swaps and friends this month. Since I have been fighting off a cold, I don't have a lot of energy and work on projects that I can do in my lap. Today I got some of the machine sewing done and will try and finish off more tomorrow.

I got a surprise in the mail today. A group I belong to, is doing a Christmas swap and I got mine early. Of course I am not going to wait till Christmas to open it, I can't wait till I get in the door to rip it open, lol. I got lots of wonderful goodies, an antiqued box with a punched santa and the beard is done in a thicker wool, what a nice effect. Some new ornies to hang on my prim tree, (When I find one or make one) and as you can see lots of other nice things. I love doing swaps with fellow prim lovers, they always know what we love. The little tiles that spell out my name are magnets, perfect for my kitchen.

I guess I better get moving and finish my items so I can get them out in time.

5 comments:

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Oh what wonderful goodies...lucky you.

Anonymous said...

You lucky lady! Whomever gave you the gifts had wonderful taste and was generous! You have some great gifts, especially the punched santa box and the little bird ornament. Happy day!
Hugs,
Lauri

WoolenSails said...

I can't wait to start decorating now. I am going to stick with items that I can either place on shelves or unbreakables, so it will be fun decorating the old fashioned way.

Debbie

Jacque. said...

I love all of your little gifts! Lucky girl...isn't it fun to get a package you weren't expecting?? Hope you're feeling better.

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

I just love all the goodies you received. The santa box is adorable. Stop by my blog when you have a spare moment I have an award for you!
:)Ginger