Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Making Faces

My son bought himself a new camera and when he came to visit, he took pictures of the kitties.

Dora is making her goofy face as usual, is it me, or does it look like she is always laughing at me;)
Laughing and sticking her tongue out, at us. She really is a smart alec.



Izzy is my son's cat, but he couldn't keep her in their new apartment, so she is living with me for now. He said she was yawning, but I think she is growling at him, lol. We used to call her psycho kitty, she growled at me and the other animals. Now she follows me around, and when he comes over, she growls at him. She is a cat with attitude.

"I am not going home with you, I like it here and my new sister, try and take me, I dare you!"

7 comments:

Brenis said...

Nope, not just you!!! LOL She always looks like she has a smug smiling face on - no matter what she's doing!! LOL She cracks me up, and i LOVE that you post pics of both dora and psycho kitty!! LOLOL

Anonymous said...

Love the kitty pics!! Too cute!

Jacque. said...

Those pics are priceless!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Funny faces for sure! Too cute..

JoJo said...

Any kitty pictures are great with me and these are really good. Dora's expression is priceless and I love the "yawn" from psycho kitty!

Joanne said...

Dora certainly is one silly girl when the camera is out! She's just happy! PsyKit is too funny in that pick too - I believe i can see down to the end of her tail with that yawn/growl!

Daffycat said...

Awesome photos of the kitties!