Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Halloween Creations

I finally got around to finishing off my newest punch needle piece. This may be my last for awhile, we shall see. I am working on a quilt challenge that is due next week and punched pieces for Lynette Anderson that are due in two weeks for a new book she will be show casing this year. After that, I will be working on more punched pieces for a book that will have quilting and punched versions of her designs, so hard to keep up with my sales too. The new piece will be for sale tomorrow night, on ebay.

This design was a redesign from my christmas cat. I love to experiment with colors and shading. The two pumpkins I made for a friend. They were a free pattern from Saltbox Crow Primitives and I have no idea where I got it from originally. But, I looked it up and found it here, if you would like to make some of your own. It is a great gift idea for swaps and friends. I made a mess with my leaves, but have some ideas to improve on them;)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute prim pumpkins!!

~Cindy~

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

cute..but my favorite is in the center..love the needlepunch kitty.:)

JoJo said...

Very, very cute but I too love the punchneedle kitty in the middle.

Ann said...

Love the punchneedle kitty. He's just so cute! ~Ann

Mouse Droppings Folk Art said...

Yeppers...that punchneedle piece id a delight...your so good with colors!!!Susan

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Love your pn pieces!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

The needle punch kitty looks great and the pumpkins with the button eyes are just cute as can be!

Karen said...

Fall items are showing up in the blogs. Guess it is time to finish one of my fall UFO's. I like your punched project.

antique quilter said...

love those pumpkins and the kittie well perfect!!!!
always love seeing what your working on
Kathie

Doris said...

Very nice Debbie. I love the cat and pumpkin needle punch piece.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love that punchneedle kitty!!! Also your kitties on Saturday night's post....fantastic fun they were having!!