Monday, March 8, 2010

What I am working on

I wanted to finish a rabbit, I started last year, but decided I have to think about the layout and what to add before I can.
So, I decided to start a new one. This is smaller and will go nicely on my wall rack.
I used the bunny design from Twigs N Sprigs and made it into a wall hanging.

I used my husband's old jeans, but wish I had gone with dark on the pants and light on the cuffs.
I changed the sign to a basket again, but this time I added flowers. Now I have to decide if I want to leave it plain or add a saying.
I was thinking it would be a fun piece to practice free motion and do little flowers for the quilting.



And for your amusement, here is Dora, doing what she loves best, flying;)
This is what it will be like, now that the weather is warming up. Nothing like a bug covered window to keep her amused. Tonight it was a lone moth.

14 comments:

paulette said...

r bunny is so cute and love your flying kitty!! Too cute!!
Paulette

Karen said...

I love your bunny. I think I have the pattern in my stash of patterns. What am I waiting for?

Lynn Barbadora said...

Lovin the bunny Debbie!.....and the kitty OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs,
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Your bunny is very cute...and your flying kitty sure did make me smile!! Way too cute!!!

coinguyslady said...

Your bunny is so cute just how he is.I have been thinking of making bunnies too.

patijane's primitives said...

Love your bunny! Cats can be so entertaining, too.

Cat Haven Craft House said...

Love your new project and your levitating kitty!

primitivebettys said...

Sweet bunny & VERY CUTE Dora! :)

Anonymous said...

how cute is that!! you got a great shot of your cat in motion ☺

Deb said...

Your bunny is so cute! And love the kitty picture too! Dora must provide a lot of entertainment with her bug catching!

Joanne said...

Love your bunny - i like the denim the way it is! That Dora is funny - isn't it funny when they get a few sunbeams on their fur!

Daffycat said...

That is simply the sweetest bunny! I love his overalls!

Silly Dora! That picture is tooo funny!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I love the bunny, but I think I love Dora more! Oh how hilarious she is! Totally cracked me up!
hugs,
shell

Tamera's Craft Palace said...

the bunny is adorable!! love the cat being entertained!! mine sat in the open windows yesterday and "chirped" at the birds!!

Tamera
thestonefencecottage.blogspot.com