Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Pillows!

I finally finished off the pillows I have been working on.
I am stuck on the couch most of the time. My coughing killed my ribs, then the ribs being so painful, I don't breath well, so I got sick again, so back on meds. Hoping this time it will go away, I have had enough. Since I have to sit on the couch, hand stitching is a great way to keep my hands busy. I am hoping I can get the binding done on my angel quilt and finish that next. The patterns I used for the pillows are from Primitive Blessings. If you are looking for something fun and quick to do, Tiffany has a lot of wonderful free christmas patterns.

Since I don't have the energy to do a lot or lift, I have been throwing things together to put some holiday in the house. I put some greens in a basket, put a cardinal in and instant decoration, along with one of my old kitties, that I made.

14 comments:

Quilting by the Lake said...

Very cute Debbie! You do nice work. Hope you feel better soon. Betsy

paulette said...

These pillows are adorable!! Debbie you have been sick way too long!! I hope this batch of meds works and gets you back into the swing of things!!You take care!
Paulette

Staci said...

You poor baby! I hope this time the germs are killed once and for all and you can feel good again.
I love your kitty! I'll bet he was fun to make.

Karmen said...

I am so sorry you don't feel well, and I totally understand the love of hand-stitching to pass the time. I stinks to be infirm during the holidays. LOVE that kitty! Karmen

Linda said...

The pillows are so adorable! I love each one!! You always do an amazing job. I feel terrible that you are still on the couch! Awful! I hope the meds will help and you'll be up and around soon!!

Lori said...

I'm sorry you are still not feeling well!!
Love your little pillows while you are couch bound.

Mouse Droppings Folk Art said...

Love your little pillows & am sending wishes for a quick recovery! So sorry you are feeling under the weather right now. Hugs Susan

Anonymous said...

I just love litte prim things and want to thank you for the link!!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Debbie, love seeing your work, but would rather hear you are feeling better! Get well soon!

Hopewell Creek Designs said...

So sorry, it is no fun to be sick during the holidays. I hope you are better real soon.Your pillows are great. I will check out the link for free patterns,thanks!
I wish you good health and a very Merry Christmas.-Rebecca

Carrie P. said...

HOpe you are feeling better today.
Sweet pillows.

Wendy said...

The pillows are so cute. Moki sure is funny stealing those candy canes. I sure hope you get better very soon.

julieQ said...

How fun and cute! I really enjoyed seeing your Christmas display!

Soggibottom said...

You might have thrown these together Debbie, but they look all look wonderfully made. :-) x x x